Are you overwhelmed with health information? What is the right food to eat or not to eat? What supplement do I take and what will affect my optimal health? What spices do I use? What recipe do I fix? What do I choose? Questions, confusion, chaos. I have felt this way on more than one occasion, but I am living proof that there is an answer.
The information that is available is amazing and unlimited. It can take so much time away from what is essential. The important thing is knowing what is important to you and your family. The world around you can do lots of shouting and hollering for your attention, they have the best idea, the best product, the next best thing. If you will allow me to come in, stay awhile, I have some ideas to share that will help.
1) The very first and most important thing you can do is breath. Take 3 deep breaths and forget all of the chaos around you. Let your breath out slow. That will help to calm your busy brain and bring you to a place of tranquility and transition to the next step.
2) Think about what is important to your family. Targeting your health objectives will get you thinking about what those needs are.
3) Make a plan. What are you trying to accomplish? What do you want to use? What don’t you want? Use our convenient forms to help you get it all together in one place.
4) Take action. Go shopping. Go for a walk. Do something. Your brain will engage and thoughts will come quickly and easily. Take a recorder of some sort, a pencil and paper, voice recorder or take notes on your phone. You will thank your-self for being so prepared.
5) Don’t give up. Take a step. Look around and check your list. What are you missing? What do you have left to do?
6) Most important of all, what makes your heart sing? What makes you want to dance in the aisle at the grocery store? In the aisle at the kitchen supply place? Go for it. You will never regret taking those first three breaths.
Now go, plant a garden, plan your meals, make a business plan. It is your life, it is your dance.